Get A Leadership Job
Ready to lead our world’s future leaders? We work with Search Committees for positions in school administration like Director, Superintendent, Principal, and Assistant Principal. We cover many different types of administrative roles in the international community, so become part of ISS-Schrole Advantage, and share your credentials and interests.
Please upload all educator/administrator certifications from the Department of Education or government office in your State/Province/Country.
Copies of official transcripts can be scanned and uploaded. We request official transcripts of your highest degree earned.
If you have a spouse/partner who is not an educator, we require a Partner Statement. This document serves as your spouse/partner’s introduction to international school recruiters. It is not a cover letter or resume. This document should be completed whether or not your spouse/partner will accompany you overseas. When you submit your application, our system will email your spouse a link to complete this form.
ISS needs to receive your references via our confidential online evaluation form. The importance of your confidential references cannot be underestimated. Remember, as soon as you submit your application, your referees will be contacted. Let them know to expect our email.
You must provide contact information for at least three supervisors:
- At least one supervisor from your current position
- The remaining two references can be from positions you’ve held within the past seven years. Ideally, these people should have supervised you while you were in an administrative role. To create a well rounded profile, we encourage all candidates to add as many references as possible. While three is the minimum, recruiters appreciate having a larger selection of references to consider.
While these materials are optional, recruiters do enjoy viewing them to get a multifaceted sense of who you are.
- Personal resume and reference list
- Philosophy of education
- Open letters of reference
- Professional Profile Photo
- List of specialized achievements and/or published works
- YouTube, Animoto, or Prezi video