International Job Fairs
ISS international education recruitment events are an excellent way for recruiters and candidates to network — all with the goal of great interviews and job offers! This year, we’re pleased to offer both virtual AND in-person events.
Our hallmark ISS in-person recruitment events are back!
All ISS EDUrecruit® candidate members with a paid Unlimited account and updated profiles are welcome to attend for no additional charge. Schools with ISS EDUrecruit® Premium memberships are also invited to attend and create a virtual booth as part of their membership. Registration is required for all to ensure a spot.
Ready to register for an upcoming event? Sign into ISS EDUrecruit® »
If you wish to upgrade your membership package to attend a recruiting fair, contact us.
ISS Job Fairs
Join us in charming Atlanta for our kick-off of the ISS in-person fairs. Rich with schools from the Americas, this fair also draws recruiters from as far away as Asia and the Middle East, and everywhere in between! Due to our collaboration with AMISA, ISS candidates can attend two recruiting events, rather than just one!
Thanks for Attending!
We are excited to welcome you to Washington DC as we return to our annual Fair following the AAIE conference. To help launch or further your international education career, join us to meet international school leaders, follow school presentations and workshops and receive support on making recruitment easier for you. This conference draws hundreds of candidates and recruiters alike, from all over the globe. Come join us and let Washington DC work its magic for you!
The ISS iFairs make it easy for job-seeking educators and international school recruiters to meet, chat, and interview for their perfect match! Attending an iFair requires no software download or travel beyond your home. All you need is an internet connection to join a vibrant world of international recruiters and candidates seeking to find and fill school positions.
Thanks for Attending!
What Happens During the iFair®?
ISS EDUrecruit’s® new iFair experience places the emphasis on one-to-one connections between candidates and school representatives. During the four-hour event, candidates and schools can connect directly via text, audio, or video chat to discuss posted vacancies. When the event kicks off, candidates and recruiters can begin networking immediately.
What Other iFair® Features Can I Expect?
- New lobby and school booth design that enables schools to highlight and candidates to see what really matters quickly
- Automated booth management so candidates and schools can optimize their time during the events by maximizing the number of one-on-one chats
- Easy filtering of candidate profiles so schools can invite those who match their vacancies to pre-scheduled chats
- Ability for candidates and schools to input their information once and attend multiple fairs
- Mobile-friendly event navigation, so participants can easily join from any device
- Live support from the ISS EDUrecruit® team throughout the event to answer any questions you have