Overseas Employee Resources

Accounting Forms and Helpful Links

Frequently Asked Questions

What do I need to know about my paystub?

For help understanding your paystub, check out the paystub key or contact payroll.

How do I change my withholdings?

You can change your withholding by submitting a new W-4 to HR.

For US citizens and green card holders, the IRS has a withholding calculator that may be helpful.

How do I update my banking information?

You can update your account(s) by submitting a direct deposit form to HR.

Additional Questions?

We’re here to help – check out the information below for who to contact. Or you can email Payroll and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

How to request expense reimbursement?

Complete expense reimbursement form and submit to your Head of School who will forward to ISS for reimbursement through payroll.

 Payroll, Deductions or Taxes Inquiry?

Contact Kim McEwen or Deb Jepson via email or by calling 609-452-0990

Questions about Human Resources, benefits, new hire forms and changes?

Contact Desiree Bryant via email or phone.