What’s New at ISS this 2023-24 Season
International Schools Services (ISS) provides comprehensive services for the dynamic transformation of international education. Today, we work with more than 1,200 international schools and tens of thousands of educators each year across our suite of services, creating one of the largest global footprints in international education support. See how ISS can support you and your school this season!
Announcement: A world of opportunity, built for you
We’re thrilled to introduce the ISS EDUplatform, a brand-new way for you to enjoy our services through single sign-on and comprehensive experience. From finding jobs to exploring professional development — you will find it all in one convenient place!
- ISS OPtimize: Explore new consultancy options, plus everything you need to optimize your school start-up, management and operations, brought to you from ISS experts.
- ISS EDUlearn™ Passport: Provide professional development for your entire school in one convenient subscription, with access to 70+ courses throughout the year, with today’s leading presenters. Single courses are also available on today’s important topics!
- ISS EDUrecruit® Membership: Teachers and leaders, unlock a world of career opportunities within a newly enhanced EDUrecruit® platform. Expanded benefits encompass extensive job postings, tools designed to help create competitive professional profiles, and more.
- International Job Fairs: With 3 in-person job fairs and 3 virtual iFair® events, network and interviews in ways that work for your style and schedule.
- ISS Supply Marketplace: Now with even more products and vendors! Streamline your international school supply process, all in one complete online portal.
- Societies in HR and Facilities Management: Enjoy increased networking with a larger group, as well as more professional certification courses.
- DEIJ Support: Join our ongoing collective journey for school and organizational transformation, grounded in diversity, equity, inclusion, justice (DEIJ). Building on our commitment, learning, and partnerships, we will continue to co-create sustainable antiracist change.
As a nonprofit organization, ISS invites all to join in making a world of difference. To get started, get in touch with us here!